Tuesday, August 26, 2008

mink - One Suitcase (Stonebridge Vox)

Name: mink
Song: One Suitcase
Label: avex trax, Rhythm Zone
Released: 2005
Genre: Pop

Style: Dance, Electronic, Trance

Language: English

Format: MP3 / 192kbps

Version: Remix

Time: 4:43

The original version of "One Suitcase" is one of my favorite mink songs ever. Mexican singer Fey recorded an inferior version called "Aqui Estoy" that garnered some popularity. This remix of mink's rendition is somewhat standard - some industrial and trance influences with an undulating beat.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favourite mink songs, too--thanks for this remix!

Anonymous said...

What a cool blog you have! I just came across it tonight. I am so happy I found it! You have an awesome collection of stuff here...SES! Omg, I *never* come across fellow SES-lovers. Eeeeee! ^___^
Keep up the amazing work and thanks for all the goodies. :)

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

This is good, I didn't think I'd like it at the beginning but it's growing on me!

Blog Archive