Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Daniel Bedingfield - Gotta Get Thru This (Acoustic Version)

Name: Daniel Bedingfield
Song: Gotta Get Thru This
Label: Universal International

Released: 2002

Genre: Pop

Style: Acoustic, Soul
Language: English
Format: MP3 / 192kbps

Version: Album

Time: 3:55


Of the two Bedingfield siblings that record music, I think Daniel is the better singer. Although Natasha's not bad either. I always found the single version (D 'n' D Radio Edit) of this to be so misleading and cheap - it makes Daniel sound like a chipmunk. The acoustic mix really shows off how soulful this guy is; his voice alone is enough to carry the song.

2 comments:

weirdentertainer said...

isn't his sister "Natasha" instead of "Natalie"?

just a little observersation.

abcefgijk said...

Actually it is. I was thinking of my friend Natalie, who agreed with me that Daniel is a better singer. Thanks.

Blog Archive