Thursday, July 31, 2008

Plastic Bertrand - Ça Plane Pour Moi

Name: Plastic Bertrand
Song: Ça Plane Pour Moi (This Life's For Me)
Label: Sire Records
Released: 1977
Genre: Punk
Style: New Wave, Rock
Language: French
Format: MP3 / 320kbps
Version: Album
Time: 2:55

I heard this in a promo for the upcoming Gossip Girl (bite me, haters) season. I believe it was in the movie Eurotrip, too, but don't quote me on that. It's a relentless rock track from the late '70s. Clearly influenced by punk, but not the crappy kind bastardized by terrible pop bands such as Simple Plan and Blink 182.

1 comment:

Jesse said...

omg. i just shed a tear thanks to this post. I just recently lost all my music files to a nasty bug and when i saw this i was so happy. thanks.
I love this site. *bookmarks*
I'd be very happy to pass the word around.

-jesse

Blog Archive