Thursday, July 24, 2008

MICA 3 CHU - I DON'T KNOW

Name: MICA 3 CHU
Song: I DON'T KNOW
Label: Sony
Released: 2008
Genre: Pop
Style: Punk, Rock
Language: English
Format: MP3 / 192kbps
Version: Single
Time: 4:41

Pop singer and actress Mika Nakashima joins comedy group Morisanchu on this "spoof" single. It's a radio half-ready brand of filthy girl punk. The English lyrics are actually co-written by Nakashima and Lori Fine of COLDFEET; COLDFEET wrote the music. If you like Mika's original solo style or her NANA oriented work, this is not for you. It's not as "clean" sounding.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no expectations whatsoever before listening to this song. I can say that it was quite catchy! And well, I didn't know that the song is in English. @_@ I have trouble listening to what she's singing, but it's catchy nonetheless!

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

thanks!

Blog Archive