Thursday, July 31, 2008

CoCo Lee - Do You Want My Love (Radio Edit w/o Rap)

Name: CoCo Lee
Song: Do You Want My Love
Label: Sony
Released: 2000
Genre: Pop
Style: Dance
Language: English
Format: MP3 / 320kbps
Version: Single
Time: 3:52

This was CoCo's first English single stateside. It was basically a Jennifer Lopez song (even one of the co-writers has worked with Lopez) but with a better singer and without the Latin beats. Here's the radio edit sans annoying rapper interlude. I have to say that while "Do You Want My Love" isn't groundbreaking, it's catchy in an immature way. But if it wasn't sung by CoCo, I probably would have never given it a listen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh!! Coco Lee!! The song is so nostalgic! Thank you very much! ^^

Anonymous said...

Thanks for uploading!

Blog Archive