Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Alexander Klaws - If I'm Not the One

Name: Alexander Klaws
Song: If I'm Not the One
Label: Sony BMG

Released: 2006

Genre: Pop

Style: Ballad, Piano

Language: English

Format: MP3 / 128kbps

Version: Album

Time: 4:07

I posted the cover by Nana Tanimura a while ago, and was right when I thought that it sounded incredibly westernized. Alexander is known for being on the German Pop Idol, but I know nothing else about him. His voice is, theoretically, better than Nana's. But it's so generic and kind of bland. You may say I'm crazy for thinking Nana's voice sounds more interesting. Well, call me crazy. Tanimura's huskier vocals grab me. The arrangement on the Japanese version is also superior. Klaws' seems too borderline CCM for my liking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this. I'm not sure which version I prefer more, but I think I'm leaning towards Nana's.