Saturday, October 4, 2008

Five - When The Lights Go Out (Radio Edit)

Name: Five
Song: When The Lights Go Out
Label: BMG Records

Released: 1998

Genre: Pop

Style: Dance, Teenybopper

Language: English

Format: MP3 / 192kbps

Version: Single

Time: 3:50

The '90s were ripe with boy bands and Backstreet Boys and 'N SYNC dominated. However, "When the Lights Go Out" is such a classic that I cannot deny its wonderful cheesiness. I especially adore that break "rap". If I recall correctly, Shinhwa's "Hey Come On" samples this song just a bit. There were two versions of the song - the British and the U.S. version, which has the rap performed by Abs instead of J. This is the original mix.

1 comment:

Ireth Halliwell said...

Owh, this song is so unforgettable. Haha. Reminds me to my era where I adored almost all boybands.. ^^; Gee.